Our Resident Services Programs assist residents with specialized enhanced asset building activities and programs developed to promote leadership skills, personal growth, independent development and empowered self-sufficiency.
ONIC – NeighborhoodLIFT Program
Neighborhood LIFT is a down payment assistance program sponsored by the Wells Fargo Housing Foundation in partnership with NeighborWorks America and ONIC. The program provides $15,000 and $17,500 for First Responders, Military members and Teachers in down payment assistance for eligible homebuyers who are purchasing a home within Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties in Florida. Please click on the link below to apply:
Communities and Neighborhood Residents
The creation of open forums and a process for communication, feedback, community engagement and building a broad range of activities to encourage good neighboring, and impact quality of life.
Our Resident Services Programs provide residents with specialized enhanced asset and community building activities, opportunities for engagement, and programs developed to promote leadership, personal growth, independent development, and resilience.
Housing Success & Family Resources
Financial & Wealth Building & Resiliency
Workforce enhancements coordination
Health and Wellbeing
- Increase housing stability for/of residents and promote a stable thriving community.
- Encourage positive and effective ways for resident engagement while uplifting communities’ sense of pride.
- Promote a safe environment where all residents are encouraged to flourish.
- Increased communication using activities that promotes dialogue and tolerance and understanding among residents.
- Increase residents’ knowledge, skills, and access to resources; also their options and accessibility to resources.
- Elevate knowledge, skills, and wealth-building of community residents while encouraging care of homes and property.