Since 1989, ONIC has been a mission-driven nonprofit that pays close attention to the double-bottom line of financial and social return on investment, always in pursuit of quality, quantity, affordability and in keeping with our Mission.
Meeting the Need for Affordable Housing
- Development: Participated in the development of more than 10,000 homes and apartments in California and the Pacific Northwest, with total development cost of over $3 billion.
- Property & Asset Management: Approximately 11,700 apartments currently under property and/or asset management.
- Under Construction: $50 Million in total development cost under construction and in pipeline.
- Collaboration: Built a track record of successful collaboration with all levels of government, market-rate developers, financial institutions and other nonprofits.
- Partnerships: Partnered to bring a growing slate of educational, health and wellness programs to residents, with more than 200 programs and services offered today.
- Community Spaces: Created parks and wetlands, childcare centers, police substations, libraries and more than 500,000 square feet of community-serving commercial and retail space.
- Awards: Received more than 200 local, national and international awards, including five ULI Awards for Excellence.